Work is only one of the things we do around here.
Be Part of the Excitement!
SHFL entertainment and its regional subsidiaries are the worldwide gaming industry's leading developers of table game content and technology. We invite you to bring your talent to our table to help create our future. In turn, SHFL entertainment provides a culture where your future success and growth are truly a result of your own efforts and achievements. Being on our team means sharing in our vision, that of being the preeminent player in a rapidly expanding global industry, developing compelling and innovative product lines. Our future depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for creating the best products, the best place to work, and promote our continued success.
Why choose SHFL?
There are many reasons to choose a career with SHFL entertainment, here's a few. It's an exciting global company with opportunity for progression. You'll be part of a team that values opinions, a forward thinking culture. The people you'll work with are smart and passionate about what they do. By the way, you'll be at the heart of the action, helping shape the future of the gambling and betting industry.
There are many benefits to joining the SHFL entertainment team. In addition to providing opportunities for professional development and personal growth, we offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive health insurance plan, a bonus; and relocation support where applicable.
- Medical/Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Programs
- And more!
Living in Las Vegas
Visit this website to learn more about relocating to Las Vegas, NV: http://www.lvrelocationguide.org/
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Cloud Systems Engineer
- ETS Technician
- Game Designer/Mathmetician - Australia
- Graphic Artist - Generalist
- Lead Software Architect
- Product Compliance Analyst III
- Product Compliance Analyst III - Electronic Gaming Machines (EGM)
- Product Support Technician - Rapid Onsite Service Support
- Sales Assistant
- Senior Client Software Engineer
- Senior Server Software Engineer
- Service Supervisor - Lawrenceburg, IN
- Service Technician - Edmond, OK
- Service Technician - Milwaukee, WI
- Service Technician - Santa Rosa, CA
- Service Technician - Tunica, MS
- Software Engineer - Mobile HTML 5
- Software Engineer - Electronic Gaming Machines (EGM)
- Software Engineer - Progressive
- Test Engineer
Note to Recruiters and Third Party Placement Agencies
SHFL entertainment will not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any SHFL entertainment employee. SHFL entertainment will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of SHFL entertainment and will be processed accordingly.
SHFL entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer, valuing diversity and celebrating strengths. It is the company's policy to ensure that all employees are fully capable of performing their job duties, functions and requirements in a safe and productive environment.